Dissertation Writing Help
Comprehensive Dissertation Writing Assistance for PhD Candidates
We have assisted more than 4000 PhD candidates to receive their doctoral degrees over the past several years.We consider ourselves to be teachers and not doers, and our entire dissertation writing process encompasses that mindset. Our work speaks for itself with the following traits outlined below. To read a detailed overview of our dissertation consulting services, please proceed to the primary page of our Dissertation Help section.
- We don’t merely “advise” you. Rather, we participate in the preparation of all aspects of your dissertation.Our team will cooperate with you unless and until you have completely understood the entire material. The assisting team will work with you so that you can defend your thesis/dissertation with ease and confidence.
- We are more reasonably priced than most other dissertation writers and consultants.Pay us for the quality and not for the time!We make sure that the revision, done by our team, is up to the mark. Our team provides you with a 100% guarantee of getting a timely approval so that you would not have to pay on an hourly basis again and again.
- We offer personalized, comprehensive, and friendly support during and after your dissertation writing consultation with us,via phone and/or email. Our members of the team would not rest until your work is approved by the board and you are totally comfortable with the work that has been provided.
- We are able to offer ultra-fast turnaround times, often completing sections within 4-5 business days. If necessary, our team also have the expertise to provide work within even more stringent timelines.
- We have expertise in the specific dissertation writing requirements at major online universities such as Northcentral University, Capella, Walden, Argosy, University of Phoenix, Nova Southeastern University and Grand Canyon University.Our company has worked with more than 2,000 professors and students from institutes regarded as online universities, and have been able to save several thousand dollar as far as the course fees and reduced terms are concerned.Click here to learn more about the specific formatting requirements of some of the online universities.
- We work with clients on a wide range of topics andour core areas of expertise include Psychology, Nursing, Education, and Business/Leadership. In order to get a better understanding of how our experienced and professional dissertation writers can help you outwith one of these main topic areas, please click on your topic below for a more detailed discussion:
Our thesis writing team has vast knowledge on various topics and of various levels especially our main utilized area of expertise are in psychology and psychometrics in particular. We know the importance of validity and reliability testing of most used instruments in psychology i.e. Beck Depression Inventory and Child Behavior Checklist. Our team has also developed original instrumentsand have tested the internal consistency by using Cronbach’s alpha along with confirmatory factor analysis, Chi-Squared tests and correlation analysis. Our experts have previously assessed reliability, criterion validity and construct along with conduction of test-retest process for several areas of psychology out of which few are outlined below.
- Anger and aggression as it relates to Intelligence (IQ) and Emotional Intelligence.
- An investigation into personal and inter-personal risk factors for victimization.
- Co variance between therapeutic factors and the Trans-Theoretic Model of psychotherapy as applied to college students.
- The psychology of cybersex addiction and treatment.
- The effectiveness of school psychologists and therapists in diagnosing ADHD, eating disorders, and bullying-related trauma.
- Clinical psychologists’ Phenomenological exploration of patients’ lived experiences following couples counselling.
- Clinical psychologists’ use of Grounded Theory to develop a model for substance abuse recovery for college students.
Nursing has a remarkable influence over the current and future professional nursing practice. Nursing research has been resurrected with the introduction of simulation based testing. Our experts, in order to keep up with the pace of new tests, have developed skills for testing the effectiveness of simulation based exams. Our team has successfully taken part in development of the longitudinal studies for testing the success and effectiveness of the simulation based exams designed in top schools for examining top class nurses for their graduation. The effectiveness of the use of simulation based exams is then compared with the effectiveness of traditional oral and written exams designed for the nurses’ graduation system. Our experts have also conducted research in areas outlined below:
- The effectiveness of various obesity related education and fitness programs among high school students diagnosed as diabetic or pre-diabetic.
- How play therapy impacts anxiety and pain management among hospitalized children with chronic illnesses.
- An examination on the effect of relaxation therapy among patients who regularly visit hospital emergency rooms.
- Magnet versus non-Magnet hospitals’ patient satisfaction by region in the United States.
- The effectiveness of planned teaching programs on knowledge regarding the growth and development among mothers of toddlers.
The research related to education has followed numerous interesting paths since the past decade. Our experience in education based research and analysis has followed the progression of bullying-related studies, the effectiveness and policy change affects that resulted from NCLB, and the psychological and scholastic impact of the news of school shootings both within-district and across districts in the United States. As smartphones, tablets and laptops have captured the global market, they have played a significant role in altering the style of education across all groups especially the middle and elementary school children. Students’ as young as 7 and 8 years old have started bringing their technology to school, which has increased the threat of cyber bullying along with forcing teachers and administrations to adjust. The topics outlined below are only reflection of the vast research done by our experts in the field of education
- The perceptions of parents as well as the teachers regarding the effect of cyber bullying on academic achievement of the students.
- The relationship between the ubiquity of technology and school attendance and GPA.
- Parents’ and children’s lived experiences and perceptions related to bullying and cyber bullying in elementary and middle school.
- The relationship between texting frequency and writing performance.
- How NCLB has affected preparation for secondary education and beyond.
- The effectiveness of bullying prevention programs.
- Phenomenological investigations into the lived experiences of survivors of school shootings.
- Grounded Theory studies into developing a model for recovery post school-tragedies.
Our business analytics and writers have vast knowledge when it comes to implementation of management techniques in new areas of business. Apart from the variety of different business and leadership topics, our expert team has already applied Six Sigma model and Emotional Intelligence for our client’s dissertations. Our team has also offered expertise in conduction of Leadership Style Research among various industries and levels of management. Ratio analysis, administration effectiveness, profitability analysis, risk analysis and financial statement analysis are other key areas of research conducted by our team for various multi-nationals around the globe. Comparative research for different countries, companies or even regions is done for our clients with the help of annual reports of companies and/or international reports like IBIS world. Recent financial crisis has triggered the urge for research in the banking field as well as stock market exchange. Risk management and operational effectiveness studies (along with leadership factors) are also researched by our team of experts. Some of the interesting topics covered by our team are outlined below.
- Six Sigma implementation in Saudi Arabia.
- The relationship operational effectiveness and Leadership Styles.
- The connection between Emotional intelligence and various Leadership Styles.
- Supply chain management: An investigation involving mixed methods which constitutes the most effective practices for effective and efficient allocation and distribution of resources.
- Correlation of corporate responsibility with respect to profitability as a longitudinal study of publicly recognizable businesses.
- Asset types, bank balance sheets, and the ex-ante and ex-post risk management policies of the world’s largest banks.
- Risk of bankruptcy and insolvency and Banking Privatization.
- The effectiveness of Public funds as far as reduction of systematic risks to the banking sector are concerned.
- Other Areas
We provide comprehensive assistance not only in the field of Education, Business, Nursing, and Psychology but also in other specialized areas which range from mathematical and statistical analysis and technical engineering to the music theory and the analysis of a given symphony to the application of biographical information. We also have a high degree of expertise in Economics, Econometrics, and Mathematical Finance topics and analyses. In addition to these areas of expertise, we also have a very flexible and highly intelligent team so please also feel free to contact us with your topic even if it isn’t explicitly noted above.
- Our company has a global clientele including doctoral and masters candidates from countries like Australia, New Zealand, United Kingdom, South Africa, France, Germany, Saudi Arabia and many more
- Our team has the ability to not only perform easy qualitative or statistical analysis but also complex studies. We have a history of handling projects which others are unable to complete. It goes to our team’s credit that they have not rejected any project on the basis of its complexity.
- For doctoral candidates focusing on qualitative research, we can assist with virtually any qualitative methodology ranging from Thematic or Content Analysis to Ethnography, Action Research, Delphi Studies, Grounded Theory, and Phenomenology.
- Our team has years of experience in handling almost all of the analysis packages that are pertinent to statistics such as SAS and SPSS while dealing with standard quantitative analysis and AMOS And MPLUS for Path Analysis and Structural Equation modelling. Furthermore, in order to deal with the highly advanced predictive analytical procedures that include neural nets and Regression and classification trees, R and Matlab is used efficiently by our team or researchers.
- We customize our help to assist you in developing your topic and specifying your methodology.Please review our presentation about Topic Development and Methods Specification below to get a better idea about how we approach these key steps in your dissertation writing process.