Thesis Writing Help
Assignment Studio provides thesis help and thesis writing services to students seeking a myriad of degrees (usually at the Masters’ level), including MA, MS, MSN, and MBA degrees. We specialize in customizing our assistance for our clients, to help them receive approval quickly and efficiently. Our clients contact us in order to get an advantage of our expertise and complete attention.For a more detailed description, you can visit our main Dissertation Help Page for gaining deep insight into the way we assist our customers with their work. A general overview of the services we provide for our thesis help is given below:
Personal consulting on your project.
The personal consultation that we provide assists us in gaining a complete know how of the client’s university requirements and their personal objectives for the thesis that they have opted. This level of personal attention ensures that you receive approval as efficiently as possible.
- Customized assistance based on your needs. Many of our thesis writing clients come to us with a completed thesis and need help revising the work based on specifically requested revisions. For such cases, our team gives a due attention to review the changes and provides them with a plan which completely and ideally addresses the changes that has been requested by your designated adviser. The services also include any additional revisions that are required in order to assist you in getting a 100% approval for your thesis.
- Distinct focus on your methodology. We lay our complete emphasis that the methodology either qualitative, quantitative, or mixed should be comprehensively reviewed because of the fact that it is a corner stone on which your study is based. Even if your thesis is near completion, it never hurts to confirm that your methodology is sound.
- Our methodology assistance begins by consulting with you regarding how you plan on conducting your thesis. We give due consideration to the data that is present at your disposal and the data you can collect potentially.
- On the basis of access to data that you provide, for the sole purpose of determining a quality research design either qualitative, quantitative or mixed, we work with you on one to one basis. We also provide due consideration on choosing the most appropriate application such as Quasi Experimental, Predictive, Case Study, Experimental, a Grounded Theory study, Phenomenological Investigation and Correlation respectively for your research work.
- With the completion of determination of the key factors required for your methodology, we start reviewing or may assist in developing a plan that is related to data collection, questionnaires, interview protocols and instrumentation. This includes our consulting on the reliability and validity of your research to provide a literature-based justification for your methodology.
- Since the methods section is a key factor that drives our clients’ success, we developed a short presentation on how we approach this important section.
- Literature review assistance.The revision, expansion and development of literature review is one of the most frequent requests that we receive from our customers. The way we approach these services is as follows:
- Through the use of our wide-ranging database, we firstly discuss and find the germane and seminal research that is related to your field. There are more than 8500 different academic journals that are present in the database.
- We provide assistance in reviewing the most recent and appropriate studies, focusing on the relationship they have with your thesis.
- To ensure a solid literature review we also help identify the gaps that exist in the literature and help to identify where your research could be important.
- Critical examination of the current literature and inclusion of this analysis in the chapters, assists in developing a literature review that contains more than just a list of quotations and summaries. We help you create a critical discussion of the topic based on recent studies and your work’s contribution to the field.
- For the sole purpose of providing our clients with multiple perspectives, we also offer an in detail discussion on the cost and benefits that are associated with each study as we believe that objectivity is also important when it comes to research.
- Quantitative, Qualitative, and Mixed Methods data analysis help. Our clients come to us for thesis help at all phases of their analytic process.
- We can provide you with assistance before you commence withthe analysis of your data. We can provide consultationin between the phase where you are conducting your analysis. Furthermore, we can also work with you as your personal team and monitor your work while also feed you with valuable ideas that are necessary for your research. Thereafter, we cannot only review the task that is at hand but also correct any mistakes that are present in your analysis as per the request of your adviser after the completion of your analysis.
- Since many thesis projects include primary and/or secondary data analysis, we’ve become familiar with a wide variety of government databases, school-based data, standardized test data, medical data, financial reports, in addition to virtually every type of qualitative data such as interviews, focus groups, primary historical documents, and speeches, among many others.
- The help that we provide for your thesis analysis includes not only the assistance with quantitative methods such as T-tests, MANOVA, MANCOVA, ANOVA, Linear and Logistic Regression, Factor Analysis, Generalized Linear Modelling and Factor Analysis but variouscomplicated approaches such as Path Analysis or Structural Equation Modelling as well.
- We can also help with qualitative methods ranging from Content or Thematic Analysis and Narrative Inquiry, to in-depth analytic techniques such as Grounded Theory or Phenomenology.
- Other than the points listed above, our team also ensures that the result of our clients areapproved because of the fact that we pay due attention to any request and question that comes back to us after the reviewers of the study have checked it thoroughly.
- Discussion section help. After the completion of the analysis of your study, our team can also provide assistance with the discussion of your findings pertinent to the appropriate literature that is present in the client’s literature review. We provide an in-depth assessment of how your study fills the research gap it set out to address. We also suggest areas for future research and discuss practical implications of the results of your thesis.
- Thesis defence preparation. For an effective preparation of your defence, we pose ourselves as teachers and make sure that you are fully prepared and confident enough to present your work in front of the review board. For a better idea of how we approach this assistance, please visit our Dissertation Defenseassistance page. You can also click here to download a sample of our PowerPoint presentation.
- Final editing and presentation. After the completion of your thesis, we can provide assistance in conducting a detailed editing of your study with the help of usingany key editing standard which include Chicago, MLA, APA, Turabian and Harvard. We would ensure that your document is ready to submit based on the grammar, sentence structure, overall formatting (both for your selected editing standard and your University’s requirements), references, citations, preliminaries and appendices.
In order to get a better understanding about how our team would be able to help you out with the final process of editing, please see the information below:
Our team provides assistance in crafting and creation of your methodology section. Our team begins with a document that contains suggestions for the purpose of assessing not only the validity but also the reliability of the client’s survey tools. For determining the sample size and analysing data (both qualitative and quantitative), our team provides valuable insight with high focus on questions related to your research.
For clients working with us on their methods section, the procedure usually goes as follows:
- We first review your prospectus, concept paper, or proposal, to learn the general aims of your study.
- The next step focusses at discussing the clients’ study with him through phone and/or email (whichever you prefer) in order to make sure that our team iscrystal clear on what you want and what you wish to achieve.
- At this point, we create a document for you with our thoughts and suggestions on how to best create your methodology so as to achieve your goals in the most efficient and effective way. It approximately takes 3 working days, from the beginning of the process, for us to send the prescribed document that contains valuable suggestions for you.
- After a little back and forth on the planned methodology (again via your choice of phone, email, or both), we work with you to assist in the creation of a draft of your methods. From the time at which our team and the client agrees on the main points and start writing, it takes additional approximately 2-3 days to formulate a draft.
The points that are given below are included in each and every methodology. Our team makes it their mission to work on these areas professionally, as the application of the points listed below have a significant role to play in your study:
- Definitions of your variables
- Creation and development of testable hypotheses and research question.
- A data analysis plan which lays out the statistical methods that will be used in the study.
- Validity and reliability of your constructs
- Determination of the required/optimal size of sample through the use of power analysis.
Once our team has assisted the clients with the draft finalization of his/her methods section, we work hard with them and make sure all the requested revisions and queries from the review board are dealt efficiently. This process continues unless and until the committee grants approval of this section.
Literature Review and Discussion Section
Precision Consulting is a full service statistical, mathematical and strategic consulting team for delivering high quality solutions to complex problems. Precision consultation has entertained thousands of graduates by helping themin dissertation writing. The consultation includes not only assistancein the literature review writing but also aids in discussion of the results section of the dissertations. It can save much time (and tuition) to obtain dissertation writing help from consultants who are experts in your field, comprehend the relevant issues, and know the relevant seminal research. We have a diverse staff with vast experience and knowledge in handling complex projects ranging from various disciplines. Our team has been professionally trained in such a way that they have the capability to understand and help the clientsin understanding the problem at hand in no time and helping out in conducting a highly professional research. Years of experience under our team’s belt has helped them in developing such an ability that they can finish most of the work related to your dissertation within three to four business days. These are the points that are lacking in other dissertation consultants. Mostly they lack experience and are amateurs in handling complex dissertations. As with all our services, we provide continuing, comprehensive assistance after the initial work is completed at no additional cost. We will continue to help you through any revisions or with answering committee members´ questions, staying with you until your work is approved.
For the students who struggle with conducting an effective literature review and are in search for a professional team which can enhance, develop or create their literature review, our team offers the right expertise in the conduction of their literature review. Our team kicks off with assisting them in not only contextualizing but also in connecting their specific topics to the current researches/studies that are available in their field.We focus on key components in helping you organize your literature review, including:
- Firstly finding and secondly discussing the germinal research, with a prime focus on seminal works from the specific area of study.
- Reviewing current and relevant findings and studies, specifically concentrating on their relation to each research question and facet of the study.
- Identification of gaps that are present in the available literature and providing assistance in detecting the areas where new research could prove to be vital.
- Analysing current research in terms of a particular study, not just providing a list of quotes and citations.
- Multiple perspectives are taken into account for the sole purpose of balancing the approach pertaining to the discussion of literature review.
We use various University libraries (both physical and online) in helping our clients with their research, giving us full-text access to millions of scholarly works. We are adept with databases such as JSTOR, EBSCOHost, ProQuest, Questia, Blackwell Synergy, ScienceDirect, and many others.
The resources that are presently available online are so wide-ranging that a mere list of keywords does not help in ensuring an up-to-date and comprehensive literature for your paper. Our professional team of writers are equipped with the ability to design advanced searches affiliated with large databases which are available online, assisting the clients in finding the sources that are secondary in nature and that can be easily missed.Our resources allow us to attain the deepest understanding of the background and existing literature relevant to your study.
We have a perfect understanding that for any literature review, proper and adequate citation is one of the key components. This is the reason why our team assists our clients in resource organization and their proper styling. Our team also help them in selecting the material that needs to be cited. We have the ability to work not only with the endnotes and reference works but also with other bibliographic software files.
Introduction and Discussion Sections
Precision Consulting assists clients seeking dissertation writing help with their introduction and discussion chapters.
Equipped with all the tools necessary for a comprehensive research, our team back themselves in each and every step of the process that is associated with the dissertation. For clients who are polishing a near-final product, we often check bibliographic information, ensure the work fits specific APA and university requirements, search for additional relevant research, and offer suggestions and examples of how to enhance the chapter. Identification of the appropriate past literature, developing a detailed structure for the chapter and converting brief outline into a thorough draft are few of the procedures that we adopt while entertaining our clients who are still caught up in the conceptual stages of the study.
The students all over the globe face many problems because of the vague behaviour of the university advisors when it comes to expectations regarding the formulation of the chapters. Our experience allows us to work with you to quickly enhance your dissertation´s introductory and concluding chapters, assisting with:
- Synthesizing your research with a theoretical or social problem – Outlining a conceptual framework for your study and connecting it to contemporary issues in your field can be one of the most difficult, research-intensive, and time-consuming portions of building a dissertation. Our team can provide professional and appropriate assistance in the organization of the sections related to the Background and Significance of the study, further research suggestions, practice implications and a lot more.
- Differentiating research problems, purpose, and nature – It is easy to conflate these three sections or make them too redundant, and we can help clarify where to put each piece of the puzzle. The level of expertise, that our team possesses, is related to research methodology and design which allows you to explain your study in such a way that it fulfils each and every requirement of your university.
- Clarifying method, design, and hypotheses – We can help define your hypotheses and find a methodology and design that are best suited to your research.
- Looking at results and past research – We offer complete guidance and assistance in organizing the chapter related to discussion in the best possible manner. Our expertsnot only analyse the results that you have been able to produce but also compare it with the previous researches that are available. This will make your discussion chapter comprehensive and appropriate.
We have been successful in assisting more than 4000 PhD graduates to attain their respective degrees over the past several years. Most of these PhD graduates got the opportunity to have their work published in Journal articles immediately after the acquiring their degrees. We consider ourselves to be teachers and not doers, and our entire dissertation consulting process encompasses that mindset.
Every step of the way, we will remain with you as your dedicated dissertation consultant, assisting you with all steps of the process, including
- Selection of the topic.
- Finding the relevant articles for your background research
- The literature review development.
- Establishing and operationalization of research questions along with development of hypothesis.
- APA editing of your proposal and final dissertation
- Quantitative and qualitative data analysis,
- APower Point Presentation to use at your defence along with a thorough preparation of the defence.
If your committee is giving you trouble, we will be your teammate.
The goal of this report is to continue to develop a detailed background on the development of Adobe Captivate 9 along with its functions, benefits and drawbacks that using Adobe Captivate may entail along with an elaborate discussion on whether or not Adobe Captivate 9 is a worthy software to use to create an Online Tutorial for teamwork. Further detailed are the different examples of the “Infrastructure Tutorial” where real life student and corporate work forces use Adobe Captivate 9.
London, University, My Assignment, Instant Assignment Help, Professional Assignment Help